Lyca Media Ltd respects our subscribers' rights to privacy online and will not share, sell or otherwise distribute your information to any third party without your prior consent. In order to process client requests with minimum delay, Lyca Media Ltd may request information about you. Any information you provide to Lyca Media Ltd, including your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address will only be used internally by Lyca Media Ltd to process your membership, support requests and provide you with the best customer support.
- We do not sell, trade, or rent your information, both personally identifiable and aggregate data, to any parties outside of Lyca Media Ltd. Your name and other personal information are only used to correspond with you.
- Lyca Media Ltd collects user's email addresses and reserves the right to send commercial email to all registered users. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings by adjusting his/her profile settings on the Site.
- Financial information that is collected is used only to check the users' qualifications for registration and to bill the user for products and services.
- We use the IP address of Consumers to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Site. We use the IP address of Consumers to help identify their shopping cart.
- You may choose whether or not to provide personal information to Lyca Media Ltd. The notice we intend to provide on the Site where Lyca Media Ltd collects personal information should help you to make this choice. If you choose not to provide the personal information we request, you can still visit some of Lyca Media Ltd's Site, but you may be unable to access certain options, offers and services that involve our interaction with you
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Security of information in transit to and from our web site is encrypted using SSL encryption protocols. We store all user information in secure databases protected via a variety of access controls as well as using encryption of sensitive information. This data is accessed only for the purposes specified in this privacy statement. Our secure server software is industry standard for secure e-commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information including name, address, and credit card number, effectively locking off access as the information travels over the Internet. All customer credit cards are encrypted in our database.